Who should attend?
This training is designed specifically for fire fighters, law enforcement, emergency medical services, Red Cross and emergency response teams like CERT, ERT, etc.
What you will learn:
- Basic information on trafficking
- Description of how a victim is trapped and life in the sex industry
- Physical and psychological indicators including branding, mannerisms, responses, etc.
- Medical and psychological effects of that lifestyle including trauma, short and long-term effects
- How to talk with a victim while performing a safe, thorough exam in an emergency situation where trafficking is likely to occur