Who should attend?
Pastors and their teams, parents, students, those struggling with addiction. Please note: some of these attendees must meet at different times per the nature of the training.
What you will learn:
- Basic information on trafficking
- Who becomes a victim, how they are trapped, life after sexual assault or the sex industry, the effects of that lifestyle including trauma- short and long-term effects
- What to watch for in the work or church setting – How to prepare, notice indicators, and respond
- How to educate and equip students and parents in the church setting
- How to work with or talk with a victim/survivor
- How to care for those who struggle with sex-addiction and pornography and implement safeguards in a path to healing. God loves these as much as He loves the victims/survivors. There is redemption, restoration and a new life for everyone through a relationship with Christ.